4 bedroom detached villa for sale15 Langside Drive, Newlands, G43 2EP
Sold by Us £595,000
- Vestibule ,hallway , cloaks WC
- Main bay lounge , sitting room , dining room, study/office
- Superb living/dining kitchen with French doors to the rear
- 3 bedrooms master with large en-suite and dressing room
- Beautiful main house bathroom
- Attic forms bed 4 ,with en-suite via original staircase
- Gas ch d/glazed , excellent period detailing
- Fantastic gardens , garage/ utility room , driveway
Quietly tucked within established garden grounds and accessed from a country lane type setting from Ossian Road at the rear, a significant sandstone detached villa originally dating from 1890/1900 or thereby.
Internally the property boasts flexible family accommodation within eight principal apartments formed over three original levels. A number of original features are retained, most notably original ceiling cornicework, fireplaces, woodwork and plasterwork. Whilst modern fitted kitchen refurbished bathroom en-suite shower room and cloak room wc lead to easy of living on a day to day basis. Early internal inspection is absolutely imperative.
The complete accommodation extends to entrance vestibule welcoming hallway, outstanding bay windowed formal lounge, comfortable family sitting room, useful study/home office, formal dining room, outstanding fully fitted living kitchen with Belfast sink, exposed stone wall and double leaf French doors to enclosed private rear gardens, useful downstairs cloak room wc.
The original staircase leads through half landing to first floor level revealing substantial bay windowed master bedroom with significant luxury en-suite shower room, bedroom two, bedroom three, main house bathroom and walk-in dressing room. A further original stair leads to second floor level, the entire attic space has been floored, lined and partly redeveloped from the original layout with feature Velux roof lights and dedicated en-suite, (would make suitable teenager den/studio as required).
The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system. The property affords established garden grounds to front, side and rear. Access to the property can be gained via private/shared lane at the rear from Ossian Road. Double left feature gates allow access to paved court yard setting. Recently built attached garage to the North gable wall, with dedicated utility room. The garden grounds sweep gently down to Langside Drive ( pedestrian access), side and rear gardens are fully enclosed and private.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SS2451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.