2 bedroom flat for saleHolman Court, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Balcony with Views over the River
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Walking Distance to the Main Line Rail Station
This gorgeous two bedroom apartment is situated in the voyage development of Ipswich Town Centre. With walking distance to the main line rail station the property benefits from a large lounge/diner and a balcony partially overlooking the River.
Lounge / Diner 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window, eye and base wall units with roll top surfaces, sink and drainer unit, oven & hob with extractor fan over and tiled splashbacks. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.18m )
Sliding patio doors opening to the balcony and radiator.
Shower cubicle with glass door, low level WC, hand wash basin and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' ( 3.78m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bath with overhead shower, concealed WC, hand wash basin and radiator.
With views over central lawns and park and partial views over the river.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58997834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS109501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.