3 bedroom detached house for saleSouthoe Road, Farcet, Peterborough
Sold STC £250,000
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Re-landscaped Rear Garden
An exceptional and spacious home which must be viewed!
This immaculate chalet house is set in a highly regarded cul de sac in this small Village. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall lounge, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, driveway and re-landscaped rear gardens .
An exceptionally well presented chalet house which is set in a well regarded cul de sac within the Village of Farcet. This home has been much improved over recent years and only by viewing can one fully appreciate this home. With benefits to include garage and multi car drive way, an early viewing is strongly advised.
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard. Solid oak flooring.
Lounge 21' 3" x 10' 5" extending to 11' 11" ( 6.48m x 3.18m extending to 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, feature fireplace.
Kitchen Diner 11' 7" max x 19' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 5.84m max )
L shaped room with double glazed windows to the front & side. Recently re-modelled to comprise; sink set into granite work surface, further matching work surfaces with solid oak fitted front, cupboards and draws below with soft closures, along with pull out storage unit. Fitted electric induction hob with cooker hood and electric oven. Integral fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tile flooring, vertical radiator along with further radiator.
Recess downlighting to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 / Family Room 9' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, solid oak flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft, airing cupboard, doors to bedrooms 1, 2 and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 12' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator. Recently re-modelled to comprise; range of fitted wardrobes and draws.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' extending to 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.05m extending to 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, eaves storage cupboard.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, Rrecently re-fitted to comprise; close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower & screen, radiator / towel rail, tiled flooring.
Outside The Property
The frontage is laid to gravel to provide additional parking. The driveway extends alongside the property & leads to the garage which has an up & over door with power connected. The rear garden is laid to circular lawn with gravel borders surrounding along with a paved patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58999874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.