4 bedroom detached house for sale,, Limington, Yeovil
Sold STC £335,000
- Stunning Village Location
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- In Need Of Refurbishment
- Approx 0.8 Acres
- For Sale By Public Auction On 27th October 2016
The Cottage is a truly stunning house in a beautiful location. Having been a family home for over 50 years, this property will suit any serious owner occupiers looking to put their own mark on their rural retreat or speculators looking to refurbish and sell on. FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON 27th OCT
The Cottage is a truly stunning house in a beautiful location. Having been a family home for over 50 years, this property will suit any serious owner occupiers looking to put their own mark on their rural retreat or speculators looking to refurbish and sell on. The large outbuildings were used in the past by the owners as part of their engineering firm so could offer some useful possibilities should planning permission be sought.
Stairs rising to the first floor.
Living Room 20' 4" max x 10' 10" max ( 6.20m max x 3.30m max )
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.19m max x 4.24m max )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 13' ( 4.24m x 3.96m )
Ground Floor Shower Room 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
First Floor Landing
Doors opening onto the veranda.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.24m max x 4.39m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' ( 4.24m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.21m )
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Established gardens to the front and rear with vehicular side access to the rear where there are severel substantial outbuildings. The plot is believed to maesure up to 0.86 acres*.
*These measurements are given as a guide from promap and any interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to the size of the plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Yeovil on 01935 412100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.