3 bedroom character property for saleWestgate Street, Shouldham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £265,000
- Delightful extended character cottage
- Three bedrooms & shower room on first floor
- Living room & dining room
- Kitchen & utility
- Larger than average double garage
A delightful character cottage tucked away in a quiet location within the village and being offered chain free. It has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen extension, gardens and larger than average double garage.
We are pleased to offer this 3 bed, renovated cottage in this sought after, peaceful Norfolk village, boasting an excellent school, a village owned public house, a restaurant converted from a school, village green, bowling club and the Shouldham Warren. Shouldham is approximately a 10 minute drive by car to Downham Market which has a direct line to Kings Cross, London, for easy commuting if required. This property sits towards the end of a quiet road in the village and overlooks horse fields to the rear. The exact age of Burbage Cottage is unknown but the property has been renovated to a high standard with oil fired central heating, multi-fuel stove, extensive wall insulation and sealed unit UPVC windows, making this a very warm and quiet house in the winter.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Kitchen 16' x 15' 6" ( 4.88m x 4.72m )
Featuring butler sink, range of cupboards and drawers with wooden worktops over, ceramic tiled floor, space & point for electric cooker range with cooker hood above, plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, sealed unit UPVC windows to front, side & rear, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden and radiator.
Utility 7' 6" x 3' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.14m )
With space & plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, plastered ceiling and sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
With sealed unit UPVC windows to either side, brick floor, plastered ceiling with archways either side of the rear of the fireplace leading through to the:
Living Room 21' 9" x 11' 7" ( 6.63m x 3.53m )
With three sealed unit UPVC windows to the front, one sealed unit UPVC window to the rear and three radiators and lobby leading to:
Cloakroom 6' x 2' 11" ( 1.83m x 0.89m )
With low level WC, pamment floor, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
With sealed unit UPVC window to front, stairs to first floor landing and understairs recess.
First Floor Landing
With sealed unit UPVC window at half landing, sealed unit skylight, sealed unit UPVC window to side and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.53m )
With sealed unit UPVC windows to either side, built in storage cupboard, built in wardrobe, access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
With sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" min x 7' 5" ( 2.90m min x 2.26m )
With sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Shower Room 6' 9" x 5' ( 2.06m x 1.52m )
With pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower over, shaver point, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Separate Wc 6' 3" x 3' 1" ( 1.91m x 0.94m )
With close coupled WC, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
The front garden has been laid to lawn with a further lawned area to the side. The rear garden features a large shingled area and a further raised lawned area. The larger than average brick built garage measures 18'10 deep x 23'2 wide and has up & over metal door, single timber framed door to side, sealed unit UPVC windows to either side, power & light connected plus access to loft space for storage. There is a large shingled parking area and oil tank.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing, bearing left towards Weeting. Follow the B1112 through Weeting & Methwold and on reaching the roundabout at Whittington follow the A134 towards Kings Lynn. Passing through Wereham and on to Stradsett, contine towards Kings Lynn turning right into Mill Road (just past the Jolly Brewers). Continue along Mill Road which leads into Lynn Road and then turn left into Westgate Street. The property can be found at the far end of Westgate Street on the left hand side, and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.