1 bedroom apartment for saleFoxen Lane, Mill Bank, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £100,000
- Rural Location
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Mill Bank
- Communal Gardens and Allocated Parking
- Sought After Location
- One Bedroom
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this grade II listed ground floor apartment set in the idyllic much sought after rural village of Mill Bank.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this grade II listed ground floor apartment set in the idyllic much sought after rural village of Mill Bank. The property itself has its own private access door and is laid out over a single ground floor making it suitable for first time buyers, downsizers and those with accessibility difficulties alike. The property itself briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, double bedroom and a shower room. the property boasts and allocated parking space and use of the stunning communal gardens. The property is ideally situated in this much sought after village of Mill Bank and is conveniently located less than three miles away for Sowerby Bridges main town centre which has direct access links with Leeds and Manchester and is less than seven miles away from junction 22 of the M62 motorway network. We highly advise internal viewings of this property to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed front door into the entrance hallway which provides access to the ground floor rooms of this apartment and has ample storage space for shoe and coat storage.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 9' 6" ( 4.98m max x 2.90m )
The lounge is decorated to a modern and neutral finish and benefits from exposed beams to the ceiling and a timber and glazed window to the side elevation which has lovely views over the countryside and a nearby stream. The lounge benefits from a central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 4' 10" ( 3.61m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a gas cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen boasts timber and glazed windows to the front and side elevations both offering lovely views over the local area.
Master Bedroom 9' 10" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.00m max x 2.77m max )
This bedroom has ample space for a double bed and free standing furniture, there is a timber and glazed window to the front elevation, solid oak fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator. This room has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a chrome and glass step-in shower cubicle. The walls are fully tiled, there is a heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
This property has one allocated parking space and use of the picturesque communal gardens which are mainly lawned with a stream side setting. Further on street parking is also available
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.