2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleQueens Drive, Pudsey
Sold STC £152,500
- *GUIDE PRICE £152,500 - £157,500*
- Modern Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Kitchen
- In Sought After Over 55's Complex
- Gardens and Driveway
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Essential
*GUIDE PRICE £152,500 - £157,500* Offered this rare chance to purchase one of only two bungalows situated within this sought after over 55's community. Boasting good sized accommodation that includes lounge and dining kitchen in addition to a wet room. Also having gardens and driveway.
A rare chance to purchase one of only two bungalows situated within this sought after over 55's community. This fantastic property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining kitchen, two bedrooms, good sized wet room, gardens and a driveway. Due the rarity of such properties, an early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment,
Via a front entrance door and having doors leading to the main rooms.
A large cupboard, ideal for storage and housing the boiler and alarm system.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
A spacious room with an abundance of natural light and having a gas fire, a radiator and a window to the front and side elevations.
Dining Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink unit, integral oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a radiator, tiled splashbacks and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
A good sized double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, a radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.77m )
A further double bedroom with a radiator, ceiling coving and a window to the rear elevation.
Being fully tiled with a modern white suite comprising; W.C, wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan, a radiator and a window to the side elevation.
To The Outside
The property has gardens that are predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees. The grounds are semi communal. The property benefits from allocated off road parking which is located adjacent to the property.
Please note that the property is leasehold and we have been informed that there is 979 years remaining.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59003741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.