3 bedroom apartment for saleChewton Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- 122 Year lease
- Close to Blackhorse Road tube and St James Street overground
- Potential for loft conversion
- Own front door
- Own section of rear garden
- First floor ex Warner maisonette
- New roof
A three bedroom, first floor Warner apartment in Blackhorse Village. Walthamstow Marshes are mere moments away and Blackhorse Road station is just around the corner. You have your own front door, a dedicated section of the rear garden, vintage designer touches throughout and a 122 year lease.
Blackhorse Village is Walthamstow Council's name for the network of local streets designed to be more pedestrian and cyclist friendly. It all makes for a peaceful, safe and friendly environment.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying the classic Warner design, from that distinctive arch on the frontage to the long central corridor and not an inch of wasted space throughout. The master bedroom and front lounge both come in at well over 120 square feet and there's plenty of incidental space, with a handy lobby between the kitchen/diner and bathroom.
With three bedrooms and plenty of scope for expansion - the loft is so far unconverted, a very popular development in Walthamstow and potentially adding a whole new storey - this is a great investment as well as the ideal apartment for a couple or young family.
Blackhorse Road tube and St James Street overground stations are both just moments away and will get you directly to the West End or Liverpool Street in less than 20 minutes. Alternately, the shops and market of Walthamstow High Street is a short walk away, at the end of which is the Empire Cinema and Walthamstow Mall
- At 122 years, the lease is long enough not to cause you any renewal worries.
- New roof and recently refurbished sash windows in living room and bedrooms
- Access to the garden is via a set of internal stairs, it's a lovingly maintained mix of patio, with a lush, raised lawn, well-tended beds and plenty of screening greenery.
-Walthamstow Wetlands is due to open later in the year and will be the largest urban nature reserve in Europe
- Walthamstow Marshes is a Green Flag award winning nature reserve perfect for morning jogs or evening
strolls, and it's just 12 minutes away on foot.
- Great schools, nurseries and playgrounds nearby
Lounge - 3.7m x 3.4m (12'1" x 11'1") -
Kitchen / Diner - 3.5m x 3.1m (11'5" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 3.3m (12'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 1.8m (9'2" x 5'10") -
Bedroom - 3.1m x 2.4m (10'2" x 7'10") -
Bathroom - 3.4m x 1.6m (11'1" x 5'2") -
Garden - 7.62m (25) -
A WORD FROM THEW OWNER.....
"We love this flat. It has that special combination of being both peaceful and located between the best bits that Walthamstow has to offer, with the high street and Walthamstow Village to one side and big green open spaces of the Lee Valley to the other. There’s some lovely local parks with Stoneydown and St James nearby. Stow Film Lounge at Gnome House Arts Centre on Blackhorse Lane is great for seeing the latest independent cinema while Cafe 56 on St James Street serves up delicious brunch. We will especially miss our lazy strolls to Walthamstow Marshes followed by coffee and cake in the sunshine at Springfield Park. We have been really happy in this flat and are sure that whoever lives here next will be too. "
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59004133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26896905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.