3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowstoke Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £165,000
- Traditional semi detached family home
- Occupying a corner plot
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through lounge / diner
- Side garage
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Central heating (where specified)
A traditional semi detached family home, occupying a corner plot, with 3 bedrooms, through lounge / diner with a side garage. The property also benefits from double glazing (where specified), central heating (where specified). Front & rear gardens can also be enjoyed as well as off road parking.
Shipways are pleased to offer for sale this traditional semi detached family home, occupying a corner plot, with 3 bedrooms, through lounge / diner with a side garage. The property also benefits from double glazing (where specified), central heating (where specified). Front & rear gardens can also be enjoyed as well as off road parking to the front of the property. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer as well as the size of the corner plot available.
A dropped kerb leads to driveway providing off road parking, with lawned areas to both sides with hedge and shrub boundaries. A side gate gives access to the rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator and stairs to 1st floor accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 28' 2" max x 10' 4" max ( 8.59m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, electric fireplace, TV aerial point and radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, part tiling to walls, radiator and doors to hallway and lounge.
Double glazed window to side, loft access and doors radiating off to:-
Bedroom One 15' max into bay x 10' 3" ( 4.57m max into bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 3" max into wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.12m max into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes providing hanging space and shelving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, part tiling to walls, shaver point and radiator.
Double glazed window to side and low level WC.
Laid to paving, fencing to boundaries with pathway to side leading to front garden gate and side access.
Garage 23' 8" x 8' 9" ( 7.21m x 2.67m )
Two windows to rear and side, up and over door, power, lighting, plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59005034.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.