3 bedroom terraced house for saleLilford Road, London, SE5
- Refurbished to a high quality standard
- South West facing private garden
- Free on-street parking
- Double glazing
- Upmarket central heating
Ready Property is proud to offer this newly renovated, spacious three bedroom, mid terraced family home.
The house benefits from a light-filled kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the garden, ideal for enjoying the garden space. The kitchen is fully fitted and comes with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and a fridge. The ground floor space has been utilized to create an additional WC.
The upper floor presents the master bedroom and two further bedrooms, including the main bathroom.
- Award winning cafes and restaurants
- 5-star park (Myatt's Fields Park), including weekend attractions
- Newly built local GP
- Convenient Supermarkets (Co-operative, Tesco, and Morrisons)
- Walking distance from Loughborough Junction Station (5 minutes)
- Walking distance from Stockwell Underground (Victoria & Northern Line)
- Walking distance from Brixton Station (Victoria Line & National Rail)
Note: this property is occupied by tenants until May, 2018. All required documents available upon request (previously let by our agency).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 104LIL9HRSE5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ready Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.