5 bedroom detached house for saleNashenden Lane, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom Executive detached house
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Gated entrance with parking
- Good sized plot
- Waterside village
- EPC energy rating C (76)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £635,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
We all smile in the Spring when the birds start to sing in an English country garden……Every member of a growing family will find their own space in this house that they can call home. Bedrooms galore and a peaceful retreat for parents, with a large master bedroom and en-suite, a place of solitude.Summers here the air is filled with laughter, the ample garden can be filled with loved ones and friends enjoying a BBQ, bouncy castle and live music, the outside space is endless.The kitchen area is the central hub of any home but here the chef of any family can prepare a feast, while still being part of the fun in this fantastic kitchen/diner.When the day is over, you will be as proud as punch arriving home to a private drive, a real treat. A fantastic lifestyle awaits you.Dim the lights, fill the air with the aroma of scented candles melting whilst you bathe in a roll top bath, surrounded by fragrant bubbles. Go on you deserve it.
What the Owner says:
I have loved this house and I have had such fun and made so many great memories here, in particular the garden.I have had kids parties, grown up parties and some real giggles here.This house has been an amazing place to live and I will be sad to go but onto pastures new to make more memories.I wish the new owners every happiness here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 11'3 x 8'8 (3.43m x 2.64m)
- Lounge: 14'6 x 14'0 (4.42m x 4.27m)
- Dining Area: 17'9 x 13'6 (5.41m x 4.12m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Utility Room: 8'5 x 7'3 (2.57m x 2.21m)
- Conservatory: 15'3 x 14'5 (4.65m x 4.40m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 14'0 (4.40m x 4.27m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 11'9 (3.84m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'9 x 15'8 (5.41m x 4.78m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'6 x 9'2 (2.90m x 2.80m)
- Family Bathroom
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 26'0 x 19'4 (7.93m x 5.90m) narrowing to 10'3 x 14'0 (3.13m x 4.27m)
- Ample Gardens to Front & Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59015173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.