3 bedroom link detached house for saleBreedon Close, Corby
- Three Bedroom Link Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Presented
- No Chain
Set within a cul-de-sac location and offered to the market with no upward chain is this well presented three bedroom link detached home, boasting off road parking. Call today to arrange a time to view to avoid missing out!
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge/dining room featuring patio doors into the rear garden and a store/utility room. To the first floor landing are three bedrooms, of which two are doubles in size, and a modern family bathroom. There is a low maintenance frontage providing off road parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden. The property is currently tenanted and offered to the market either with tenants in situ or with vacant possession.
Access via a double glazed door with obscure patterned panes to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator, wall mounted fuse box, telephone point, laminate flooring, archway into the kitchen and doors to the cloakroom, lounge and store/pantry cupboard.
A two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and wash hand basin, features include laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 17' 3" x 16' 6" max including staircase ( 5.26m x 5.03m max including staircase )
This room features double glazed patio doors into the rear garden, telephone and TV points, two wall mounted radiators, coving to the ceiling and staircase to the first floor landing.
Store / Pantry 5' 9" x 4' 9" ( 1.75m x 1.45m )
This room features wall mounted cupboards, space for an upright fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surface over, partial tiling, a stainless steel electric oven and gas hob unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler within an integral cupboard, integral wine rack, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Staircase rising from the lounge, features include loft access, an airing cupboard, coving to the ceiling, a double glazed obscure window to the side aspect and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into recess x 10' 5" max ( 3.40m into recess x 3.18m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, inbuilt wardrobes, a wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 8' 7" excluding door recess ( 4.45m x 2.62m excluding door recess )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 5" excluding door recess/wardrobe ( 2.36m x 2.26m excluding door recess/wardrobe )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, open built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include partial tiling, a wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
A low maintenance feature block paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles with pedestrian access to the front entrance.
Mainly laid to lawn featuring a block paved patio area, shrub and flower borders with a hard standing area for a shed, fully enclosed by timber panel fencing.
There is off road parking for two vehicles to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59015219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.