2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFishponds Drive, Crigglestone, Wakefield
Sold STC £139,950
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- UPVC and GCH
- Ideal for downsizer
- No Upper Chain
- Attractively Priced
This 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow situated on a pleasant area of Fishponds Drive. Would ideally suit the downsizer. Attractively Priced. No Upper Chain.
This 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow situated on a pleasant area of Fishponds Drive. The property comprises of dining kitchen, generous living room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The outside of the property has a low maintenance garden to the rear with a great deal of privacy and mature lawned garden to the front, driveway with a good sized garage with up and over door. The property is well located for local amenities. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer. Attractively Priced. No Upper Chain.
White upvc side entrance door with an oval obscured glazed decorative leaded panel leading into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 4" plus doorway ( 3.63m x 2.54m plus doorway )
Two upvc windows, one to the side and one to the front aspect. A range of base and wall units in a wood design and chrome handles, rolltop work surfaces, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, breakfast bar area, pan drawers, integrated four ring gas hob with oven beneath and double chimney extractor fan with downlights, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling, radiator.
L- Shaped Hallway
Part pine boarding to wall, coving to ceiling, loft access.
Living Room 15' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.30m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, electric style fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 8" Max ( 3.66m x 3.25m Max )
Upvc window to the rear. Radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bed 2/reception Room 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
French door leading to the rear gardens. Coving to ceiling, radiator. Door into cupboard/wardrobe space with radiator.
Obscured glazed upvc window to the side aspect. Three piece coloured suite comprising of w.c., pedestal sin with twin taps, panelled bath with twin taps and electric shower over, tiled walls, tiled floor, airing cupboard providing storage space, radiator.
Mature and well stocked gardens to the front with a lawned area, driveway to the side leading to the garage with up and over door. Paved patio terrace to the rear, enclosed garden with wall and wrought iron fencing, hedging creating a great deal of privacy. Timber framed shed.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate and continue onto Ings Road. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Denby Dale Road. Continue on Denby Dale Road for approximately 1 mile. Take the first exit onto Durkar Low Lane. Turn right onto Denby Dale Road and continue onto Durkar Lane. Take a right onto Fishponds Drive. Continue on Fishponds Drive and take a left. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59020691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.