3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Turn, Hevingham, Norwich
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Superb finish throughout
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & shower room
- Home gym, sauna & hot tub
- Gardens & parking
This is a deceptively spacious detached bungalow set in a non-estate location backing onto fields. The property has a superb finish throughout to include 3/4 bedrooms, refitted shower room and kitchen and the unique advantage of a home gym and sauna. Outside there is gardens and ample parking.
This is a deceptively spacious detached bungalow set in a non-estate location backing onto fields. The property has a superb finish throughout to include 3/4 bedrooms, refitted shower room and kitchen and the unique advantage of a home gym and sauna. Outside there is ample parking and gardens.
Solid oak flooring, dado rail and radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 4.55m max x 3.33m )
Fireplace with inset wood burning stove with timber surround and pamment hearth, radiator, TV point, solid oak flooring and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Refitted Kitchen 15' 11" x 12' 11" max ( 4.85m x 3.94m max )
Refitted with a range of solid oak base and eye level units with under unit lighting, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric range style oven with matching stainless steel cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine, Tiled floor, spotlights, double glazed window with stunning field views and UPVC door to outside.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 10' 11" to wardrobe ( 3.51m max x 3.33m to wardrobe )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes, wall lights, radiator and solid oak flooring. Opens to gym area and door to en-suite.
Fitted with double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level concealed cistern WC. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and double glazed window.
Gym 19' 9" max x 15' 10" max ( 6.02m max x 4.83m max )
Hot tub, Part tiled and part carpet flooring, spotlights and access to loft space. Patio doors, two double glazed windows with fields views. Open to Sauna area.
Sauna Room 11' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.29m )
Sauna and shower cubicle with jets. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Solid oak door, radiator and double glazed with view to the front.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' to wardrobe ( 3.02m x 2.74m to wardrobe )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes with spotlight over, radiator, solid oak door and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 4/ Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Solid oak door, oak flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Fitted with double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with storage unit and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, solid oak door and double glazed window.
To the front is a gravel driveway providing ample parking to the front and side of the property. There is a gate giving access to the side and rear garden, which is laid to lawn with stunning views.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed into Hevingham. Take the right hand turn into the Heath and follow the road along then take second left hand turn into The Turn and the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59022470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.