2 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
Sold STC £75,000
- 32' x 20' Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Driveway and Gardens
- Sun Terrace
- Overlooking Open Fields
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £79,950! This beautiful 32' x 20' park home is situated on the edge of Allington Gardens and benefits from a sun terrace with open field views. The property briefly comprises of kitchen, dining room, lounge, two bedrooms and family bathroom. DON'T MISS OUT!
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £79,950! This beautiful 32' x 20' park home is situated on the edge of the popular Allington Gardens development and benefits from a sun terrace with open field views. Accommodation briefly comprises of kitchen, dining room, lounge, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also a driveway and garden that surrounds the property. DON'T MISS OUT!
Front door and open field views. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 5" narrowing to 6' 1" ( 4.19m x 2.87m narrowing to 1.85m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, modern wall and base units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for appliances below, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, radiator and storage cupboard.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and door leading to the lounge and inner hallway.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 5.38m x 3.33m narrowing to 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed side aspect bow window, gas fire with mantle piece surround, radiator, TV point, archway into the dining area and patio doors leading to the sun terrace.
Fitted storage cupboard and access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 5" max ( 3.81m x 2.87m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, cupboards and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, three piece white modern suite consisting of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and vanity below and WC.
To the front of the property there is a driveway as well as a garden that surrounds the property overlooking open field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.