2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawarden Road, Hope, Wrexham
Withdrawn from Market £110,000
- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE NO CHAIN!
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Great Village Location
- Superb Garden
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Short Drive To Large Towns & Cities
Grow Property are pleased to present this terrace house - Great for first time buyers or as buy to let. Here we have a nice bay fronted terrace that is ready to move into. Some of the benefits include a good size double master bedroom, and an equally good size double second bedroom and three piece bathroom.
Walk through the front door and you find yourself in a useful porch area. Beyond this is the front reception room with a bay window and feature fireplace. The next room is the dining which open plan with the front reception room. Off the back of the dining room is the kitchen with access into the large garden.
Moving up the stairs, straight ahead of you is a large three piece bathroom. There is also a large master bedroom and also a large second double bedroom.
This is a great property and is well worth viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59023301.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6699756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grow Property, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.