3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Alders, Scothern, Lincoln
Offers in Region of
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Ample Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Desirable Village Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Scothern is this beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, detached double garage, ensuite to the master, spacious well maintained gardens and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Scothern is this beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, detached double garage, ensuite to the master, spacious well maintained gardens and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms with an Ensuite to the Master and Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, large under stairs cupboard housing the burglar alarm system, wall mounted panel radiator and doors leading to the further ground floor accommodation.
Living Room 14' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.81m )
A spacious reception room having a window to the front aspect, power points, two TV points, coving, wall mounted panel radiator, feature fire with decorative surround, back and hearth and an archway leading:-
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Having patio doors leading out to the rear garden, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and space for various under counter appliances and cooker with extractor hood above; complete with tiled splashbacks, coving, power points, vinyl flooring, window to the rear aspect and a door leading into:-
Utility Room 8' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.98m )
Being fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a washing machine, alcove housing the Worcester boiler, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to the Downstairs WC and garden.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
A spacious double bedroom having three double glazed windows to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points, fitted double storage and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, shaver point and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.18m )
A further double bedroom having a window to the rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a double fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.08m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower attachment; complete with fully tiled wall and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Detached Double Garage
With two up and over doors, power, lighting and storage into the eaves.
To the front of the property there is an extensive block paved driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the detached double garage, lawned area with hedgerow and access to the side and rear gardens. The side and rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and fully enclosed to perimeters whilst further benefiting from a hardstanding area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59031617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.