4 bedroom terraced house for saleWaterloo Road, Norwich
- Victorian terrace house
- Three/four bedrooms
- North City location
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Flexible accommodation
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000. SO MUCH MORE! A spacious extended north City terrace benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and large ground floor extension. Ideal for those needing that bit more space. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Single glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, open fireplace, radiator, stripped wooden floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, stripped wooden floor, radiator, two understairs cupboards and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.39m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Study Area 15' 3" x 8' 10" narrowing to 4' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.69m narrowing to 1.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, stripped wooden floor, cast-iron fireplace and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stripped wooden floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Four 6' 6" x 7' 3" ( 1.98m x 2.21m )
(Off bedroom two) Double glazed window to the side, smooth plastered ceiling and gas central heating boiler.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls. extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a small shingled garden whilst to the rear of the property there is a small courtyard style garden with a lawned area. Ref: 34249
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59031884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.