4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodfield Close, Marshfield, Cardiff
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Located in private development
- Driveway and Garage
- Decorated to a high standard
- 2 x En-Suites
- Viewing Highly Recommended
**Beautifully Presented Executive Detached** This superb family home is located in the semi rural location of Marshfield within a small private development. The property has been extensively updated and decorated to an extremely high standard. Internal viewing highly recommended!
Executive Detached home situated in this private development located in this semi rural location of Marshfield. The property has been extensively updated and beautifully decorated throughout. The property is within walking distance of local shops, public houses and bus routes. Marshfield Primary School is close by and Bassaleg Comprehensive School is easily accessible. The accommodation briefly comprises spacious entrance hallway, large lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor are four bedrooms, two of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway providing ample off road parking and garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
Via a double glazed UPVC stained glass door into:
Stairs with spindle balustrade rising to first floor, dado rail, coved ceiling, wood flooring and understairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising of a slimline WC, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail/radiator, ceramic tiled walls and flooring, ceiling inset spotlights and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 27' 2" x 13' 1" ( 8.28m x 3.99m )
Large room running the width of the property, feature stone minister fireplace with marble inset and hearth with coal effect gas fire, wooden flooring, coved ceiling, two ceiling roses, double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the garden, double glazed French doors to rear aspect and door to:
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, coved ceiling, dado rail, radiator and wooden flooring.
Reception Room Three 17' 6" x 9' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, elegant character fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 6" x 17' 4" ( 5.33m x 5.28m )
Superb fitted kitchen with an extensive range of bespoke floor and eye level units with granite work surfaces over, incorporating 'Bosch' halogen hob, 'Bosch' stainless steel oven and extractor hood with glass surround, ceramic tiled walls, under unit lighting, stainless steel 'Belfast' sink unit with chrome mixer taps, large built in storage cupboard with doors, concealed waste bin and fitted granite breakfast bar with plinth lights.
Utility Room 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Ceramic tiled walls and flooring, storage unit with space for upright fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumbledryer, ceiling inset spotlights and double glazed door to outer garden.
Loft access, wooden flooring, dado rail, coved ceiling and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 17' 6" ( 5.44m x 5.33m )
Spacious master bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect, fitted high quality bespoke wardrobes and radiator.
Bespoke three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted quality mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator, wooden flooring, coved ceiling and inset spotlights.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden flooring and coved ceiling.
Superb fitted bathroom suite with shaped shower, bath with Jacuzzi and chrome shower unit, vanity unit with granite surfaces incorporating sink unit, WC with concealed cistern, towel rail/radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Shaped and block paved private off street vehicular entrance drive with parking for at least three vehicles.
Large and private enclosed garden, laid to lawn with full width paved patio, lined with borders of shrubs and plants, brick built BBQ, two outside lights with security sensors, access to side garden, which continues around the property, outside security light with sensor, side garden, borders and tap.
Detached Garage 16' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.98m x 3.28m )
Large detached garage controlled roller door, power and lighting, wall mounted combi boiler, pedestrian doors to side garden and access to storage room area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59033552.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.