2 bedroom park home for sale19 Lechlade Court, Faringdon Road, Lechlade, Gloucestershire, GL7 3EZ
Sold STC £175,000
- Spacious kitchen with a choice of finishes
- Fine quality fixtures and fittings
- Contemporary interior in coffee and cream
- Feature fireplace
- UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
- Bright, modern family bathroom
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom in coordinated finish
Full description• Plots: 71
• Age Limit: 50+
• 2 dogs & 1 cat
Lechlade Court is a brand- new and exclusive development adjacent to St. Johns Priory Park in the beautiful market town of Lechlade-on-Thames in Gloucestershire, just on the southern edge of the Cotswold's. With an abundance of amenities and services under a mile away and countryside all around, Lechlade Court offers the best of both worlds. A part-time on-site Warden looks after the park.
With a fresh, contemporary look both outside and in, the Silkwood is a peaceful, relaxing home which has been loved by parks across the country for many years.
Recently updated with cedar clad box bay windows and a calm, modern interior, the Silkwood has a spacious kitchen and a light, airy living area finished with a beautiful feature fireplace and fine quality furnishings.
The two bedrooms, one with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, are perfect for lazy mornings with breakfast-in-bed and the family bathroom is a clean and bright space ideal for visiting guests.
A home with unique touches and a style which will suit all ages.
Energy Saving Home
• Choice of external finishes - Cedar-clad box bay windows
• Built to BS 3632 standards
• UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
• Contemporary interior in coffee and cream
• Feature fireplace
• Spacious kitchen with a choice of finishes
• Fine quality fixtures and fittings
• Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Second bedroom in coordinated finish
• Bright, modern family bathroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LC019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.