4 bedroom detached house for saleDereham Road, Colkirk, Fakenham
Sold STC £325,000
- Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000
- Workshop, Garage, Ample Parking & Field Views
- Modernised Throughout with Spacious Accommodation
- Quality Fitted Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms, Study and Sun Room
- Viewing Essential!
Looking for FIELD VIEWS? This detached chalet house boasts beautiful countryside views to the rear. The property is deceptively spacious and benefits from four bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge with wood burner, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, study, sun room and garage and workshop.
Looking for FIELD VIEWS? This detached chalet bungalow boasts beautiful countryside views to the rear. The property is deceptively spacious and benefits from four bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge with wood burner, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, study, sun room and garage and workshop.
Side Entrance Porch
UPVC double glazed door to side, UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler and door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 1" plus recess x 12' ( 5.21m plus recess x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. 'Neff' double oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, breakfast bar and laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front and rear with UPVC double glazed door to side.
UPVC double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and Oak staircase to first floor.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.40m )
Ceiling coving, fireplace with inset multi-fuel stove set on a tiled hearth, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
Double aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, ceiling coving and laminate flooring.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, 'P' shaped shower bath with mixer tap and shower over. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Study 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to side and door to:
Sun Room 15' 4" x 7' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.31m )
Wall lights, radiator, television point and laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed window to side and patio doors to rear.
Access to eaves and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 1" to wardrobe ( 3.61m x 2.77m to wardrobe )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 17' 6" + door recess x 10' 3" maximum ( 5.33m + door recess x 3.12m maximum )
Built-in mirrored wardrobes and two integral drawers. Wall lights, radiator, television point, access to eaves, UPVC double glazed window to rear with field views. Double glazed Velux style windows.
WC, wash hand basin vanity unit, shower cubicle with electric shower and tiled walls. Heated towel rail, laminate flooring and double glazed velux style window to side. Access to eaves.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.10m )
Access to eaves, built-in wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to front and UPVC double glazed velux style window to side.
Garage 20' x 9' ( 6.10m x 2.74m )
With up and over door, power, light and window to side.
Workshop 23' 5" x 11' 7" ( 7.14m x 3.53m )
Of timber construction with power, light , double doors to side with field views.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides ample off road parking. To the front the property is mainly laid to lawn with flowering beds. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area and over looks open countryside. There is a garage, workshop and greenhouse. There is access down both sides of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59037011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.