3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeeds Road, Wakefield
Guide Price £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £175,000
- Conveniently located
- Three bedroom accommodation
- All bedrooms complete with fitted wardrobes
- Two good sized reception rooms plus kitchen
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Driveway, gardens front and rear
GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £175,000.Tastefully decorated and highly maintained throughout this semi-detached home provides deceptively spacious accommodation. Approximately a mile to Wakefield City Centre. Easily accessible public transport.
GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £175,000. An attractive traditional style semi-detached home, deceptively spacious throughout this property offers an excellent opportunity to the young family purchaser. Highly maintained and well presented throughout by the current owners.
The accommodation in full comprises of:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor landing three well proportioned bedrooms and four piece bathroom suite. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows .
Ideally located close to many amenities to include I&J School, short distance to Outwood and local shops, approximately 1.5 mile to Outwood Railway Station. Situated on the main bus route with frequent service between Wakefield and Leeds City Centres. Easy access to Wakefield City Centre providing all the amenities you would expect from a City to include shops, bus station, two railway stations, sports facilities and much more.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Entrance door into the entrance hallway.
Coving to ceiling, radiator, solid oak floor, staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge and door to dining room to access the kitchen.
Lounge 11' 8" into recess of chimney breast x 11' 10" extending to 14' 4" into walk in bay window ( 3.56m into recess of chimney breast x 3.61m extending to 4.37m into walk in bay window )
Upvc double glazed bay window. Coving to ceiling, picture rail, fire surround with a conglomerate marble inset back, matching hearth and living flame gas fire, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" into recess of chimney breast x 13' 5" ( 3.71m into recess of chimney breast x 4.09m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Picture rail, radiator, solid oak floor. Door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Two upvc double glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side aspect. Door to access the rear garden. A fully fitted kitchen in a bespoke pine range of base and wall units, integrated double electric oven, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, worktop over, one and a half size sink and mixer tap, electric hob, extractor fan above. Full range of wall units to include a wine rack, coving, recessed ceiling lights, tiled floor, plinth heater. Door to basement.
Creating excellent storage space.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Picture rail, radiator, full height storage cupboards provide ample storage and house the central heating boiler, drawers below, loft access. Entrance to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Picture rail, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes offering a good range of hanging space and shelves, cupboards above the bedhead area with feature lights beneath, bedside unit and matching dressing table and drawers, radiator.
Width narrowing to 9'9" to the fitted wardrobes. Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, fully fitted wardrobes with a range of hanging space and shelves, one mirror door, matching dressing table.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" Max x 5' 8" ( 2.72m Max x 1.73m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Picture rail, fitted furniture to include a fitted wardrobe and cupboard space above the bedhead area, radiator.
Recently up-dated bathroom. Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. A four piece suite finished in white comprising of a Jacuzzi bath, corner shower cubicle with glass side screens and curved glass doors, concealed flush w/c, wash basin set with vanity, vanity unit creating good storage space and work surface over, matching wall unit cupboard storage and feature lighting, panelled ceiling with recessed lighting, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
To the front the garden has walled boundaries, mainly laid to lawn with established borders and driveway with wrought iron access gates. Access to the side of the property and the rear garden has raised decked patio, fully enclosed with brick walled and fenced boundaries, lawned and a circular planted area.
From Wakefield City Centre take the A61 Leeds Road and continue straight ahead towards Newton Hill, passing the petrol station to left hand side a further 200 yds and this property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59037026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.