2 bedroom apartment for saleBute Terrace, Cardiff
Sold STC £180,000
- 7th floor
- Two bedrooms
- Parking space
- Must be viewed
7TH floor very well presented two bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprising communal entrance into the lobby, 24 hour concierge, plus lift access. Private hallway, Open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms with En-suite to master, plus family bathroom. City views. Allocated parking.
7TH floor very well presented two bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprising communal entrance into the lobby with concierge with lift access. Private hallway, Open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms with En-suite to master, plus family bathroom. City views. Allocated parking space.
Entered via a security door to the lobby with 24 hour concierge. Lift access.
Access to all rooms. Airing cupboard and storage cupboard. Wood floor.
Open Plan Kitchen And Lounge 19' 9" max x 16' 5" max ( 6.02m max x 5.00m max )
Open plan living. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel bowl and drainer. built in oven and hob with extractor over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. High gloss ceramic floor. Cardiff bay views.
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.85m max x 2.77m max )
Window with Cardiff Bay views. Carpeted. Built in wardrobes. Access to the En-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, close coupled w.c, wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Towel rail. Spot lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.15m max x 3.00m max )
Cardiff bay views. Carpeted.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, close coupled w.c, wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Spot lights.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59037044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP104990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.