Restaurant for saleThe Waverley, Main Street, Kyle, Ross-Shire, IV40
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes and A4 Drinking Establishments
- 22 Covers
- Coastal Location - Lifestyle Opportunity
- Huge Potential To Increase Turnover
- 3 Storey Property, Separate Chalet
Bruce and Co. are delighted to introduce to the market The Waverley, a well-established restaurant located in the pretty coastal village of Kyle. The business was established by our clients 15 years ago and has been trading very successfully under their caring ownership. The business is presented to a good standard and benefits from much repeat custom from local residents but a large portion of custom at The Waverley is also derived from tourists due to its location in the popular seaside village of Kyle. Despite the restaurant's current success, there is still further potential to increase turnover considerably as the business is being managed at a comfortable pace to suit our clients' lifestyle with limited opening hours offering huge scope for improvement. In addition there are opportunities to increase marketing which should contribute to a rise in turnover along with the possibility of the chalet to the rear being used as a holiday let.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59038952.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ALTIUS GROUP LIMITED, Bruce & Co. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.