4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodhall Park Grove, Pudsey
- GUIDE PRICE £325,00 -£345,000
- 4/5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Planning Permission to Extend to 7 Bed
- Double Garage Plus Entrance & Exit Driveways
- Large Rear Garden
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Sought After Location
- Viewing is Essential!
NO ONWARD CHAIN this superb 4/5 bedroom detached family home, which has planning permission to extend to a SEVEN BEDROOM HOME! Having large gardens to the rear and a double garage plus entrance and exit driveway car access!
Woodhall Park Grove
A Superb 4/5 Bedroom detached family home, in the extremely sought after Woodhall area, with planning permission to extend to a seven bedroom home! With three reception rooms, with a large garden to the rear, the home is spacious and ideal for families. With a double garage to the side, plus entrance and exit driveway car access. Located close to local amenities such as supermarkets and primary and secondary schools plus within easy access to transport links, making it ideal for commuting to both Leeds and Bradford City Centres. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the potential this property holds.
Enter through timber and double glazed door into good sized entrance hallway. With built in storage cupboard, carpeted and staircase leading to first floor. Doors leading to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
Neutrally decorated, the lounge is a good sized space. With double glazed windows, overlooking front, side and rear aspect, with lots of natural light flooding the room. With fitted gas fireplace, coved ceiling, carpeted and gas fired central heating radiator.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 11' ( 4.47m x 3.35m )
A great sized formal dining family room, ideal for parties and entertaining. With double glazed window, overlooking front aspect, and doors leading to study and inner hall. With fitted gas fireplace, wooden beams, carpeted and gas fired central heating radiator.
Study / Bedroom Four 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Neutrally decorated with feature wooden beams, the study is a useful extra reception room, ideal for a home office, childrens playroom or even a downstairs guest or extended family bedroom. With double glazed window, overlooking front, carpeted and gas fired central heating radiator.
Door leading from dining room to inner hall. With doors leading to pantry housing comprehensive alarm system, downstairs W.C and kitchen. Access from rear entrance door from rear garden.
Kitchen 16' x 13' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.06m )
The dining kitchen is a great size space, perfect for entertaining. Fitted with wooden front, contemporary wall and base units with built-in oven, hob, grill and microwave. With wooden ceiling beams, tiled splash backs, vinyl floor, gas fired central heating radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors opening out to rear garden. Access to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
A useful room, with sink unit and plumbing for washing machine and tumbledryer. With double glazed window to rear garden.
Downstairs W.C 4' 4" x 4' ( 1.32m x 1.22m )
Fitted with two piece suite, comprising high level W.C and pedestal hand wash basin. With frosted window to rear. A handy downstairs bathroom, ideal for when having guests around and entertaining.
Bedroom One 20' 8" x 12' 3" ( 6.30m x 3.73m )
A larger master suite, neutrally decorated with feature wooden beams to the ceiling and walls. With double glazed windows to front, rear and side aspects, vanity unit with hand wash basin, carpeted and gas fired central heating radiators to front and rear. The room has been designed to allow a stud partition if desired to be split into two rooms or for the planning permission extension to run a corridor through to the extension and have two double bedrooms.
Bedroom Two 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
Double bedroom, neutrally decorated with feature wooden beams to the ceiling. With double glazed windows to front and side aspect, vanity unit with hand wash basin, carpeted and gas fired central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double bedroom, neutrally decorated with feature wooden beams to the ceiling, double glazed window to front, vanity unit with hand wash basin, carpeted and gas fired central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
With part tiled walls and fitted with a white five piece suite comprising free standing claw feet bath, pedestal wash hand basin, high level w.c., bidet and step in shower cubicle. With wooden ceiling beams, built in cupboard, gas fired central heating radiator, and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is bordered by imitation stone built walls and double gated car entrance for through parking onto the driveway and access to the garage. With tall hedges for privacy and a large planting and shrubbery area. With paved pathway leading to rear garden.
The rear garden is a large lawned space, ideal for children playing and family entertaining. With shrubbery and planting borders, fenced boundaries to side and rear and paved pathway to rear garden, with large garden summer house and garden shed.
Large double garage with sliding wooden doors. Ideal for secure off-road parking and/or storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59043311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.