4 bedroom detached house for saleStarcarr Lane, Brandesburton, Driffield
Guide Price £365,000
- Guide Price £365,000 - £375,000
- Beautiful & Spacious Character Property In Brandesburton
- Lounge With Inglenook Fireplace
- Four Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Substantial Lawned Gardens With Stunning Views
Full of character and charm, the property offers a truly spacious living area comprising large welcoming entrance hall, LOUNGE WITH INGLENOOK FIREPLACE, dining room with Aga & kitchen. With FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, master en-suite & modern bathoom, plus SUBSTANTIAL GARDENS with breathtaking views.
This beautiful and bespoke detached family home is full of period charm and is immaculately presented throughout. Situated in the highly sought after village of Brandesburton and adjacent to the local golf course, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with traditional Inglenook fireplace, dining room with Aga and wood burning stove, modern style kitchen with additional utility room, study, four good sized bedrooms, master en-suite with free standing bath and a stylish family bathroom. Set within a spacious outdoor area with stunning views, substantial gardens, a large driveway, allotment, air raid shelter and outhouse. Perfectly suited for family living and ideal for those looking for a stunning property full of character. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
With wooden flooring, understairs cupboard, radiator, double-glazed window and doors leading to dining room and lounge.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Study 6' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.62m )
With radiator and double-glazed side window.
Lounge 21' 11" plus support beams x 13' 1" ( 6.68m plus support beams x 3.99m )
With an open Inglenook fireplace, two radiators, double-glazed rear and side windows and French doors to garden.
Dining Room 17' 9" x 17' 9" plus support pillars ( 5.41m x 5.41m plus support pillars )
With wooden flooring, wood burning stove, Aga, radiator, double-glazed side windows and French doors to decking area.
Kitchen 22' 1" max x 8' ( 6.73m max x 2.44m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes ceramic sink with drainer, with electric induction hob, oven and stainless steel hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Built-in separate fridge and freezer. Double-glazed front and side windows and door to garden.
Utility Room 8' x 5' 1" min extending to 9' 3" max ( 2.44m x 1.55m min extending to 2.82m max )
With tiled floor, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted oil fired condensing boiler, double-glazed front window and front door.
Stairs from hallway.
Bedroom One 13' 2" plus recess x 13' 5" ( 4.01m plus recess x 4.09m )
With large walk-in wardrobe, sloping ceiling, loft access with eaves storage, two radiators and double-glazed rear and side windows.
With tiled floor, free standing bath, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator, single radiator and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" max to fitted wardrobes narrowing to 11' 2" min x 10' 2" max ( 4.83m max to fitted wardrobes narrowing to 3.40m min x 3.10m max )
With eaves storage, fitted wardrobe/cupboards, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 8' 10" min extending to 11' 1" max ( 3.18m max x 2.69m min extending to 3.38m max )
With sloping ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front and side windows.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" max plus door recess x 8' 1" max narrowing to 6' min ( 2.49m max plus door recess x 2.46m max narrowing to 1.83m min )
With eaves storage, airing cupboard and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with tiled floor, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, eaves storage, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Spacious outdoor area with stunning views.
Long driveway leading to garage and extensive lawned garden with stunning views set within fenced and hedged perimeters.
Substantial gardens extending to the side and rear with air raid shelter, shed, allotment garden, garage and outhouse.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59045474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.