3 bedroom detached house for saleBRADMORE, Bayston Avenue
Sold STC £187,500
- An outstanding example of its type, this elegant Detached residence stands most impressively on a generous corner plot and provides excellent accommodation with a luxuriously appointed specifica...
- Ground Floor Entrance Hall having double glazed sidelight to front door, built-in cloaks/store cupboard beneath stairs
- Lounge 15'8? x 11'1? having feature marble fireplace with ornate timber surround incorporating ?living flame' gas fire, central heating radiator, dado rail, double glazed window to f...
- Kitchen 15'8? x 8'1? having range of floor-based and wall-mounted cupboards in a light natural woodgrain panelled finish, laminated work surfaces and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel s...
- Conservatory 10'7? x 9'7? formed in double glazed windows on low brick base, having central heating radiator and double glazed door opening onto garden.
- First Floor Landing having central heating radiator on staircase, built-in wardrobe and built-in cupboard housing wall mounted Glow Worm gas fired central heating boiler.
- Bedroom 1 11'0? x 9'6? having double glazed window to front, central heating radiator
- Bedroom 2 9'8? x 8'5? having central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear.
- Bedroom 3 11'1? x 6'0? having double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
- Shower Room having fully tiled steam shower cubicle with monsoon ceiling-mounted head and additional hand-held shower attachment, contemporary style pedestal hand basin and low flush w.c. in whi...
Outstanding Detached residence on impressive corner plot, offering excellent accommodation and superb leisure facilities. Must be seen! Extended layout with luxuriously appointed specification and stylish decorative finishes. Living Room with feature marble fireplace. Spacious Kitchen with fine range of fittings and integrated appliances. Elegant Conservatory servings as Dining/Sitting Room. Three Bedrooms. Exquisite Steam/Shower Room. Gas-fired central heating. Double glazed windows. Driveway parking facilities. "Garage" converted to Gym and Sauna. Lovely gardens with southerly aspect and including extensive timber decking with Hot Tub! (Sauna and/or Hot Tub can be removed and excluded from sale at no cost if a purchaser so requires).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59053226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6679397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartlams, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.