4 bedroom detached house for salePark Road, Peterborough, PE1
- Detached family home
- Dating from 1930s
- Retaining many original features
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating
- Principal bedroom with en suite
- 3 Further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Single garage with off road parking
Dating from the 1930s, this impressive four bedroom bay window detached family home sits on a prominent plot almost opposite The Kings School and a short walk from the Peterborough City Centre. The accommodation is traditionally laid out and radiates off a good sized entrance hall and benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and mostly double glazed. Worthy of particular note is the recently refitted and extended kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating that overlooks the rear garden. Extensively updated, the accommodation has retained much of its original charm and character with features including fireplaces/pine doors and wood block flooring in the hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59053286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET160038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.