3 bedroom terraced house for saleAllingham Road, Reigate, Surrey
- Superb, spacious house built in 2014. 1400 sqft (130sqm)
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen
- Bathroom & 2 ensuite shower rooms
- Parking for 1 car, self contained studio/work hub
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Modern/new houses are always in short supply within the Reigate location, particularly those offering spacious accommodation as well as all the latest fittings usually found in bathrooms, ensuites and kitchens.This particular house fulfils this criteria perfectly as it was built in 2014 to a very high standard. As soon as you walk through the front door you will instantly notice the space, from the very large entrance hall to the fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with all appliances built-in.On the first and second floors there are three genuine double bedrooms as well as two ensuite shower rooms and a bathroom, ideal for those busy mornings when families fight over the bathroom.There is space for one car on the front driveway and if you work from home then you will be amazed by the superb studio/work hub that can be found within the garden, which has light, power and heating as well as bi-fold doors and has a multitude of uses from an office, studio or gym, to a therapy room or occasional bedroom.The garden is laid for ease of management with Astro-Turf and is a real sun trap which can be used all year round.The position is ideal as it is within walking distance of excellent schools including Sandcross, Dovers Green and Reigate School, also only a short walk away is Priory School as well as the renowned and award winning Priory Park. Reigate offers an excellent mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, high street shops and major employers as well as a train station to London.
What the Owner says:
We have really loved living here and are proud of the house and the improvements that we have made, which include adding the ensuite bathroom to the top floor and a beautiful aluminium and cedar wood office/garden room/studio in the rear garden.
Our home is modern, bright and spacious with lovely neighbours. The location is excellent being close to our work, schools, town centre and the stunning Priory Park
We have now found another perfect new home to move to and hope that the new owners will enjoy living here as much as we have for many more years.
- Entrance Hall: 21'0 x 4'6 (6.41m x 1.37m)
- Cloakroom: 5'8 x 3'6 (1.73m x 1.07m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'0 x 8'8 (4.88m x 2.64m)
- Lounge/Diner: 17'1 x 12'9 (5.21m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 9'7 (5.03m x 2.92m)
- Ensuite Shower Room: 9'0 x 6'0 (2.75m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 9'7 (3.97m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'10 (2.08m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 10'3 (3.97m x 3.13m)
- Ensuite Shower Room: 5'10 x 5'7 (1.78m x 1.70m)
- Parking for 1 Car
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Studio/Work Hub: 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Utility Unit: 5'0 x 3'0 (1.53m x 0.92m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59057885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21610917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.