2 bedroom flat for salePlough House,Builth Wells, Powys
Sold by Us
- Generous ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Original bar area of public house retaining cellar
- 199 year lease begun in 2005
- 16 x 12 ft reception room
- 9 x 9 ft modern fitted kitchen
- 15 x 9 ft master bedroom
- 12 x 8 ft guest bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
Located in a prime residential position in the town centre of Builth Wells, this excellent ground floor apartment offers a 199 year lease commenced in 2005, level access to town centre and was originally the bar area of a public house, retaining the cellar.
Positioned in a prime location in Builth Wells town centre, this superb ground floor apartment was once the bar area of a public house and retains the superb cellar, which is centrally heated and enjoys two rooms, one measuring 11 x 7 ft and the other 19 x 8 ft. This well-maintained and presented apartment enjoys its own private entrance from Market Street, as well as a door into the communal hallway of Plough House and has a parking space in the carpark to the rear of the property. Internally though, the accommodation briefly comprises a generous 16 x 12 ft reception room, with access into the 10 x 9 ft modern fitted kitchen. There is also a doorway into the inner hallway, which in turn leads on to the two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, the door to the building hallway, and down into the cellar. With no onward chain, a current energy rating of B, and gas central heating, this excellent apartment simply must be viewed to be appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1985537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.