3 bedroom detached house for saleEnfield Drive, Batley
- ***Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Off Street Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- 15ft Lounge & Kitchen /Diner
***Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000*** Offered with NO CHAIN and located on this popular street is this three bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance hall, cloakroom cupboard, lounge, kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway, well tended front and rear gardens
***Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Double glazed door and windows to side, radiator and telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
Ideal storage area.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.18m )
Radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling, fire place with decorative wood surround, inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire. Picture double glazed window to front with views.
Kitchen / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 15' 8" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.78m Max x 3.23m Max )
(L-Shaped ) Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and cupboard housing central heating boiler. Radiator, coving to ceiling and door to pantry which has a double glazed window to side. Three double glazed windows to rear and side and double glazed door to garden.
Double glazed window to side with views and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and telephone point. Built in wardrobes along one wall and over head storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front with views, radiator and built in wardrobes along one wall and over head storage.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.24m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front with views and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath. Coving to ceiling, part tiled walls and radiator. Double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a delightful garden laid mainly to lawn with established plants, trees and shrubs borders. Driveway leading up to the property and providing off street parking. To the rear is a wrap around garden with low maintenance paved area and lawned area above and to the side with established plants, trees and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59060237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.