2 bedroom flat for saleStrathore Road, Thornton, Kirkcaldy, KY1
Offers in Region of
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY!
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- EPC = D
- Two Double Bedrooms D.G. Gas C.H
- Attractively Decorated Throughout
- Move In Condition!
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
* FANTASTIC GROUND FLOOR FLAT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
* Walking distance to Thornton Train Station!
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
* Two Double Bedrooms and Generous Lounge
Lovely ground floor flat which would be an ideal first time buy or investment. Entered into the hallway which has a storage cupboard, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, modern tiled bathroom with mixer shower over the bath. Double bedroom with window to rear, A bright and generous lounge with feature fireplace which leads off to the second double bedroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. EPC Rating = Band D.
Thornton is well positioned between Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy offering primary schooling facilities, shops and railway station for commuting, in addition to the A92 providing road networks to Dundee, Perth, Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond.
An ideal starter flat which is modern and freshly decorated throughout!
Lounge 11' 0" x 15' 0" (3.35m x 4.57m )
Bedroom 11' 0" x 11' 0" (3.35m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 8' 0" x 12' 0" (2.44m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 11' 0" x 6' 0" (3.35m x 1.83m )
Bathroom 7' 0" x 4' 10" (2.13m x 1.47m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59071417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528615772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.