1 bedroom flat for saleAmherst Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £165,000
- Ground floor flat
- Share of freehold
- Courtyard garden
- One bedroom
- Viewing advised
Located conveniently within half a mile of Bexhill Town Centre and Bexhill Railway Station, this one bedroom ground floor flat considered well presented throughout benefits from having a courtyard private garden and being share of freehold. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Located conveniently within half a mile of Bexhill Town Centre and Bexhill Railway Station, this one bedroom ground floor flat considered well presented throughout benefits from having a courtyard private garden and being share of freehold. The accommodation briefly comprises one double bedroom, a lounge, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a built in cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" into recess x 16' 10" max into bay ( 3.86m into recess x 5.13m max into bay )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, an open fireplace and two radiators.
Dining Room 10' plus recess x 9' 6" ( 3.05m plus recess x 2.90m )
(Irregular shaped room) Having two double glazed windows to the side aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, an oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower above, a wash hand basin, WC and a towel rail.
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 10' 9" into recess plus recess ( 4.72m max x 3.28m into recess plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, two built in wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed door leading out to the garden.
Being mainly laid to patio, fence boundaries, gated access and a shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59073695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.