2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Kettering
Sold STC £129,950
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Cellar With Lighting And Electric
A PERFECT PROJECT FOR INVESTORS IDEAL HMO.... this larger than average house with HUGE potential must be seen to be appreciated. Call us today on 01536 518555 to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom mid-terraced house located a short distance from the Town Centre, access to great transport links and an abundance of local amenities. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a study and the bathroom. There is also a cellar that has been separated into two rooms both with lighting and electrics. Outside the property boasts a good sized rear garden.
Enter into this property via a uPVC door with obscure double glazed window detail to front elevation under an open porch.
Once inside the entrance hall you will find doors leading into both the lounge and dining room and a sliding door provides access into the kitchen. Stairs provide access to the first floor. A door under the stairs leads down to the cellar.
Lounge 12' 10" Max x 11' ( 3.91m Max x 3.35m )
A bright and airy lounge with two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation. A fireplace with stone surround houses a gas fire. Tiled flooring throughout and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" Max x 11' ( 4.01m Max x 3.35m )
A spacious dining room with a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. A closed fireplace with tiled surround and hearth provides a focal point. There is a serving hatch and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 18' 10" x 8' Max ( 5.74m x 2.44m Max )
A modern fitted kitchen housing both wall and base units with complementary roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash back areas. A stainless steel sink and drainer unit sits beneath one of two uPVC double glazed windows to side elevation. There is space for a cooker with a built-in extractor fan over. Plumbing/space for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. A built-in work surface provides a seated dining area. Ceramic tiled flooring throughout and a wall mounted radiator. A uPVC door with window detail leads out into the garden.
Accessed via stairs from the entrance hall, this cellar has been separated into two rooms and also has lighting and electricity.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to the first floor landing where you will find doors leading into both bedrooms, the study and the bathroom. A skylight provides an additional feature.
Bedroom One 12' 10" Max x 11' 1" ( 3.91m Max x 3.38m )
A double bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' Max x 11' ( 3.96m Max x 3.35m )
A second double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a built-in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Study 11' 1" x 3' 9" ( 3.38m x 1.14m )
A study with a uPVC double glazed window to front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Comprising of a panel bath with mains shower over, a pedestal hand basin, low level WC and a bidet. Part tiling to walls. A uPVC obscure double glazed window to side elevation allows for natural light and ventilation. There is a wall mounted radiator and the bathroom also houses the central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden mostly laid to lawn with well established borders and two outside storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59075480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.