5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCHURCH LANE, GRAINTHORPE
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive five bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Timber Stable block of three plus tack room and trailer garage
- Including 2.4 acres of horse paddock
- Two kitchen areas, conservatory, dining room and lounge
- Family bathroom, two en suites and cloakroom
- Double electric insulated garage, in/out drive, car port and caravan parking
- Good sized south facing rear gardens with sheds, summer house and patio
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band F
- *** A further Paddock has been included which is approximately 2.4 acres with its own water supply ***
**A further paddock approximately 2.4 acres with its own water supply has now been included** Crofts Estate Agents Louth are delighted to present this five bedroom detached dormer bungalow with stable block, tack room, trailer garage and accompanying 2.4 acre paddock for sale. First to come will see a unique opportunity to acquire a perfectly set up equine ensemble. The current owner has added a delightful L shaped outbuilding consisting of three timber stables plus tack room and trailer garage to add to this already impressive 5 bedroom family home. With sumptuous curb appeal this well laid out property occupies a lovely wide plot with double in/out drive way, double integral garage plus car port and space for caravan. Internally the property briefly boasts a flexible ground floor layout including kitchen, utility, open plan dining conservatory, bathroom, lounge and three bedrooms with two further bedrooms to the first floor which are both en suite. A property not to be missed!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6674552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.