2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMary Seacole Close, BRADFORD
- REDUCED FROM £70,000-£80,000
- 75% Share Property
- Two Bed Semi Bungalow
- Retirement Property for over 55's
- Guide Price 65,000 - £75,000
75% share of this two bedroom semi detached retirement bungalow. Specifically built for over 55's, this property is situated within a highly popular residential area and is close to St Luke's Hospital. The property is available with no onward chain. Guide Price £65,000-£75,000.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale a 75% share of this two bedroom semi detached retirement bungalow. Specifically built for over 55's, this property is situated within a highly popular residential area and is close to St Luke's Hospital. The property is available with no onward chain. The property benefits from under floor heating and double glazing where specified. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside there is a driveway and gardens to the front and rear. Guide Price £65,000-£75,000.
The entrance hall has a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
The lounge has double glazed windows and a door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a built in gas hob and electric oven, double glazed window to the front, part tiled walls and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear and a door which leads directly into the wet room.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the front of the property.
The wet room comprises of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. The wet room has two entrance doors, one from the hallway and another from bedroom one.
To the front of the property there is a driveway and a low maintenance front garden. There is a pathway leading down the side of the property to a good sized rear lawn garden.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit on St Enoch's Road. At the traffic lights proceed straight ahead into Little Horton Lane. Proceed on Little Horton Lane then at the roundabout by All Saints Primary School take the third exit on Park Lane. Turn left immediately onto Mary Seacole Close where the property is located on the right hand side identified via our sale board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59078240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.