3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarket Street, Hoylake, Wirral
- Larger than average mid row cottage
- Three reception rooms, kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- Feature refitted bathroom/shower.
- Gardens, designated parking.
Delightful larger than average mid row cottage in heart of Hoylake. Gas central heating, double glazing. Viewing essential. Large lounge, dining room, family room. Kitchen. Cloakroom. Three well-proportioned bedrooms, feature bathroom/shower. Cottage gardens, designated parking.
This particularly delightful and larger than average mid row cottage can only be appreciated by an interior viewing, having a very spacious accommodation with gas central heating and double glazing. The cottage is ideally located in Hoylake close to all amenities. The deceptive accommodation comprising; Hall, large lounge, dining room and family room. Kitchen. Cloakroom. To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a feature part tiled refitted bathroom/shower. Pleasant cottage style gardens and car park with two designated parking spaces.
Cottage Style Canopy Porch
With double glazed panelled entrance door, oak laminate flooring, double door meter cupboard, radiator in ornate cabinet.
Lounge 24' 1" x 14' 3" ( 7.34m x 4.34m )
Having two radiators in ornate cabinets, double glazed window and further tall double glazed window, dimmer switches. Timber mantle and recess to chimney breast.
Dining Room 18' 1" x 9' ( 5.51m x 2.74m )
With double glazed door leading to rear garden, double glazed window. Oak strip flooring, radiator in ornate cabinet.
Family Room 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
With stripped timber floor, double glazed window, radiator in ornate cabinet.
Kitchen 14' x 8' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.67m )
Having units with white doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboard and washing machine plumbing. Further range of double and single base cupboards and triple wall cupboards. Oak laminate floor covering, two double glazed windows. Vaillant gas central heating boiler. Dish washer plumbing.
Having wood block floor.
With white suite and comprising; low level W.C. wash hand basin, store cupboard.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Front Bedroom One 14' With limited head height x 13' 9" ( 4.27m With limited head height x 4.19m )
With double glazed window and single radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 10' Excluding door recess x 8' 11" ( 3.05m Excluding door recess x 2.72m )
(Restricted head height).
With double glazed window and single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 14' 10" Into bay x 14' 1" ( 4.52m Into bay x 4.29m )
having two double glazed windows, ceiling double glazed window, single radiator and beamed ceiling.
With white suite and comprising; 'Victorian' style claw foot bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level W.C. Wash basin with lower cupboard. Tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and marble effect floor tiling.
There are pleasant gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with decorative paving, water tap and boundary wall and wrought iron gate.
There is a very pleasant and well kept rear garden with decorative paving, timber fencing and sandstone boundary wall, flower and shrub bed.
There is a car park with two designated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59078342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.