1 bedroom apartment for saleClarendon Street, Hull, HU3 1AN
- ** City centre location **
- Main entrance with remote intercom
- Internal staircase - 1st floor apartment
- Hallway and storage area / cupboard
- Bright lounge with laminate flooring
- Striking fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom & suite
- Low service charges - low utility bills
This purpose-built apartment benefits from a wonderfully convenient location and provides a modern, first floor living space at a fraction of the costs usually associated with City Centre living.
Briefly comprising a rectangular lounge, a smart fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom with full bath suite and a shower over the bath. The heating is electric and there is the added benefit of timber framed double glazing. Off-road parking bays are positioned behind the building, reserved for occupants of the apartment development
Situated within walking distance of the City Centre, the St Stephens shopping centre, the main bus terminus and Paragon Station - a main line railway station offering services to all parts of the country.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.