2 bedroom terraced house for saleGilwern, Abergavenny
Withdrawn from Market £210,000
- Part of a beautifully converted Flannel Mill
- Located on the fringe of Gilwern
- Scenic views of the river and woodland
- Two reception rooms, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Sunny patio seating areas and balcony
- Two allocated parking spaces
- EPC Rating ¬C
Pandai is one of five stone houses converted from a former 18th century Flannel Mill and is situated on the end and therefore has a sunny position with its own patio area and a single storey extension. This small, awarding winning private development, lies on the fringe of Gilwern Village in a quiet elevated location above the river with scenic views to the surrounding woodland. The property has been attractively designed in keeping with the original Mill and maximises both internal and external space. There is a first floor balcony to the rear and a stone patio to the side, both of which are ideal for 'al fresco' entertaining. The accommodation, located over three floors, offers to the ground floor: A modern fitted kitchen with integral oven and four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, under counter space and plumbing for washing machine, sitting room with lovely arched double doors to front patio and open plan dining area with doors to side patio. To the first floor is a bedroom with fitted wardrobes and with views over the river and a bathroom. From the first floor landing are doors to a balcony which is enclosed with wrought iron railings and steps down to the ground floor. To the second floor is a further bedroom with built in wardrobes. Near the river there is a communal courtyard which overlooks the river. Two allocated parking spaces in the communal car park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59080373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6674241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.