2 bedroom flat for saleHanover Street, Brighton
Sold STC £250,000
- A Beautiful Top Floor Flat
- 2 BEDROOMS
- Wonderful Roof Top Views
- Perfect First Time Buyers Property
- No Chain
Situated in the Sought area of Hanover, this Beautiful Top Floor Flat accommodates 2 BEDROOMS, Shower Room, Lounge, Kitchen and a Private Westerly Aspect Rear Balcony. This property also benefits from Wonderful Roof Top Views and is within easy access of Local Amenities and Transport Links.
Situated in the picturesque and sought after area of Hanover, this beautiful top floor flat is truly one of a kind. Within a short distance of this property, are Brighton's main attractions, Churchill Square Shopping Centre, popular restaurants and local schools.
Set within the property are 2 bedrooms with varnished wooden flooring and plenty of light. There is also a white suite shower room with a shower cubicle and marble effect tiled flooring.
The lounge offers an open arch leading to the kitchen and space for a dining area. The kitchen accommodates plumbing and space for a washing machine, tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks. This property also benefits from a westerly aspect private balcony to the rear with views of the surrounding area and being sold with NO CHAIN.
This property is wonderfully presented throughout and would be the ideal purchase for a first time buyer or for anyone looking to move to the area!
Varnished wooden flooring, doors to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and lounge.
Lounge 11' 2" max x 11' ( 3.40m max x 3.35m )
Multi paned windows to rear, feature fire place, picture rail, wall mounted radiator, open arch to kitchen and varnished wooden flooring.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.91m )
Comprise of eye and base level units. Stainless steel inset gas hob with stainless steel oven under and extractor fan over. Tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, plumbing and space for washing machine. Inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" max x 9' 8" ( 4.01m max x 2.95m )
Multi paned windows to front, picture rail, varnished wooden flooring, feature fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 6' ( 3.30m x 1.83m )
Multi paned windows to front, varnished wooden floor and wall mounted radiator.
White suite comprising a low level WC, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed lighting and double glazed window.
Westerly aspect balcony.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59081168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.