4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMORETON DRIVE - POULTON LE FYLDE - FY6 8ED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - WALKING DISTANCE TO POULTON TOWN CENTRE
- IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS * EXTENSIVE & HIGHLY VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD * LIGHT & AIRY * IMMACULATE DECOR
- STUNNING LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * FORMAL DINING ROOM
- HIGH QUALITY MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN * UTILITY ROOM * OFFICE
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM * LUXURY BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI & SHOWER
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & MODERN FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- QUIRKY OPEN LANDING - PERFECT FOR A HOBBY/PLAY ROOM/DRESSING ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE SIDE GARDEN - SOUTH FACING ASPECT
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES * BRICK GARAGE * PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED DETACHED BUNGALOW, IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, WITHIN SHORT WALKING DISTANCE OF POULTON TOWN CENTRE, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & BUS/RAIL ROUTES. THIS IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME HAS BEEN LOVINGLY RENOVATED WITH IMMACULATE DECOR & CONTEMPORARY FEATURES, PRIVATE GARDENS, NO CHAIN
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.