3 bedroom post office for saleKilmartin Stores & Post Office, LOCHGILPHEAD, PA31
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Off Sales Licence
- 3 Bedroom Owners' Accommodation
- Parking Area and Double Garage
- Ideal Lifestyle Business
- T/O in Excess of £135,000 from 40 hours per week
Kilmartin Stores & Post Office is an extremely busy business that has been run by the current proprietor since 1989. The business has been placed on the market due to the current proprietor's impending retirement. The store trades well throughout the year from a good mix of locals and tourists, being the only store in the village of Kilmartin. Many of the customers are tourists attracted to its stunning roadside location on the A816 between Lochgilphead and Oban. It also plays an integral role in the local community as many locals use it for essentials, weekly shopping and post office services. Although the store and post office are trading extremely successfully, it still has potential to grow income further and also to expand the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59084798.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ALTIUS GROUP LIMITED, Bruce & Co. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.