4 bedroom apartment for saleCentral Park Lodge, 54-58 Bolsover Street, London, W1W
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Reception Room with High Ceiling & An Open Beamed Atrium
- 3 Bedrooms all with Ensuite Bathrooms
- Guest WC
- Service Charge Approx £3,000 per annum
- EPC Rating C
- Planning permission has been granted to add an aditional 300 ft space creating 2 new bedrooms & 2 terraces.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spectacular penthouse currently offered in fair condition with a splendid wow factor reception room with high ceiling and an open beamed atrium. The location is superbly placed for both Marylebone High Street and the many galleries and restaurants of Charlotte Street.
The apartment spans about 1,750 sq ft and comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a study on the mezzanine level.
Planning permission has been granted to add an additional 300 ft space creating two new bedrooms and two terraces.
A Very unique property, ideal for those wanting something different
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59085701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS150044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Marylebone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.