3 bedroom mews house for saleDevonshire Mews South, London, W1G
- Semi-Open Plan Kitchen and Reception/Dining Room
- Large Garage with storage and Utility Area
- Bedroom Two with En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom Three
- Bedroom Four/Study
- Shower Room,
- Master Suite with En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Hot Water
- Video Entry Phone
A stunning three/four bedroom three storey family home, refurbished to a high standard in
Marylebone's finest cobbled mews. The Mews house benefits from a large garage, open
plan space and a lovely terrace that leads off the Master Suite. Located in a highly
desirable area in the heart of Marylebone Village, this property is a rare gem and will
undoubtedly be snapped up very quickly.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59085737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS160009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Marylebone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.