Pub for saleThe Turf Bar2 West Main Street,Blackburn,EH47
Sold STC 700 sq. ft. | £40,000
- 700 sq ft (65 sq m)
- Easily managed single bar operation
- Capable of re-opening with limited investment
- Potential for retail use or similar (subject to consent)
- Gross internal area circa 65 m² (700 ft2)
- Energy Performance Rating Band D
- OFFERS AROUND £40,000
The property comprises former public house premises which occupy part of the ground floor of a large detached commercial property which currently operates as a guest house.
Internally the, property provides a bar area with toilet and cellar facilities. It is compact and extends to approximately 65 m2 (700 ft2).
The property has been well maintained internally and could re-open with limited investment. It could also be utilised for retail use subject to relevant consent being obtained.
The property occupies a prominent corner position between the junction of West Main Street and Bathgate Road in Blackburn.
Blackburn is a popular village which is located approximately five miles West of Livingston and two miles East of Bathgate, within West Lothian.
Surrounding properties are predominantly residential although the building of which the subjects form part currently operates as a guest house and there are also a number of shops located in the vicinity.
We have been advised by West Lothian Council's Licensing Department that the licence has lapsed. Enquiries in relation to this should be made directly with them on 01506 280 000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59089307.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESA989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.