3 bedroom terraced house for saleSherbrooke Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £93,000
- GUIDE PRICE £93,000 - £100,000
- NO CHAIN
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
Located in this popular residential cul de sac with good access to local schools and amenities! - NO CHAIN!
Traditional mid-terrace house comprising of open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, boarded loft and bathroom. Gardens and parking area to the front.
Located in the west of Hull close to many local amenities and easy access to and from Hull City Centre.
With double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 10' 10" x 14' 1" ( 3.30m x 4.29m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, open plan to dining room and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.15m )
With patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 16' ( 2.11m x 4.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, washing machine, radiator, door to conservatory and double glazed window to the rear.
Doors to the garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.68m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 12' 6" ( 3.18m x 3.81m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 11" x 7' 4" ( 1.80m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to the front, cabin bed and wardrobe and radiator.
Loft Space 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
With double glazed velux window and wood grain effect flooring.
Tiled bathroom with corner bath and electric shower, low level wc, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With off street parking to the front via dropped kerb.
With pebbled garden to the rear, shed and timber fencing to boundaries.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59090159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.