4 bedroom detached house for saleLingwood Close, New Mill, HOLMFIRTH
Offers in Region of £280,000
- Good Sized Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning Views
- Double Garage, Driveway
WELL PRESENTED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED ON A PRIME HEAD OF CUL DE SAC POSITION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF NEW MILL.
The property is ideally situated between New Mill village and the village of Holmfirth with all the amenities they have to offer. It has good bus routes and excellent road networks giving access to Huddersfield, Barnsley and Sheffield.
Located off the prestigious Stoney Bank Lane with stunning views and close to well regarded schooling and local amenities.
This property benefits from a generously sized double garage and driveway and well maintained gardens.
Offered for sale in a walk in condition with scope to further improve and add value.
This beautiful home will suit families of all ages and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Enter the property in to the carpeted hallway with a radiator, doors leading to the lounge and dining room and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Downstairs W C
Fitted with a suite comprising low level WC and a wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath. The room has an opaque single glazed window to the side elevation, a radiator and a spacious understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 8" ( 6.05m x 3.56m )
A lovely light room with a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front from which one can enjoy fantastic views across the valley. The room is carpeted and is nicely finished with coving to the ceiling and two radiators. The focal point of the room is fireplace with a gas flame effect fire.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Natural light pours in to the room via two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations. The room is carpeted and has coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a good range of light finish soft close wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a sink and drainer with mixer tap and spaces for a range with extractor fan and hood, a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. The room has vinyl flooring, a radiator, part tiled walls, a UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation and a TV point.
A carpeted landing with a single glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and a useful airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 11" including wardrobes ( 3.56m x 3.33m including wardrobes )
A spacious carpeted bedroom with coving to the ceiling and built in wardrobes and furniture. Picture postcard views can be enjoyed via the UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" including wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 3.25m including wardrobes x 2.87m )
Another spacious carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobes and furniture, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
A carpeted double bedroom with a built in cupboard, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
A neutrally decorated and carpeted bedroom with a radiator and fabulous views across the valley from the UPVC double glazed windows to the front.
Shower Room 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
A recently refurbished room with a suite comprising double shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has mostly tiled walls, tiled flooring, a ladder style heated towel rail and a UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side.
To the front is a sloped lawn with borders and beds packed with plants and shrubs. To the side is a flagged patio, garden and a shed. To the rear is a low maintenance pebbled area. A tarmac driveway leads to the double garage.
Double Garage 17' 2" x 16' 7" ( 5.23m x 5.05m )
With power, light, an up and over door and a window and pedestrian door to the side.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Station Road. Turn sharp left on to Kirkbridge Lane and continue forward. Turn left on to Lingwood Close where the property is situated at the head of the cul-de-sac on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59090207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.