3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoulston Avenue, Plymouth
Sold STC £120,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Three bedroom semi detached home in a popular residential location. The property also benefits from front and rear gardens, driveway parking for up to two cars and is being sold with no onward chain. Early viewing is highly recommended as interest is already high.
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Take your chance to view this three bedroom semi-detached family home with the added benefit of two reception rooms, driveway parking for up to two cars, front and rear gardens. The location is a popular residential area and is close to shops and amenities.
Front Facing double glazed panel door, side facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 12' 5" ( 4.11m max x 3.78m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, telephone and television point, tiled featured fire place with gas fire, carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.90m x 3.02m )
Rear facing double glazed window looking over the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, laminated flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 2.59m max )
Rear facing double glazed window with door to side of the house. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and granite effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink, partially tiled walls, gas cooker, washing machine and tumble dryer, Lino flooring. Door leading to dining room.
Side obscured double glazed window, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, television point and telephone point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 1" max ( 3.84m x 2.77m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.67m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, television point, carpeted flooring.
Rear facing double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wood flooring, separate wc also with wood flooring and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Laid to lawn with a range of plants and shrubs, side access to rear garden, off road parking.
Mostly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59092286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.