2 bedroom terraced house for saleFront Street, Fritchley, Belper
- CHARACTER COTTAGE
- Spacious Lounge
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- Rear garden area - PERFECT FOR ALFRESCO DINING and taking advantage of VIEWS TO THE SIDE ELEVATION,
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THE PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
CHARACTER COTTAGE, situated in the HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION of FRITCHLEY. Occupying a lovely position within the village the cottage has a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, Kitchen, bathroom and TWO BEDROOMS with a low maintenance rear garden which is PERFECT FOR ALFRESCO DINING. A viewing is highly recommended.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer to the market this CHARACTER COTTAGE which is situated in the HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION of FRITCHLEY. Occupying a lovely position within the village this home has been PRICED TO SELL and the accommodation in brief comprises of: SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen and bathroom whilst to the first floor are TWO BEDROOMS. Externally the property occupies a pleasant location with a pretty front fore garden which is laid to gravel, complimented with mature planting/shrubs with a path leading to the storm porch and front door, as well as side access leading to the rear garden. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area PERFECT FOR ALFRESCO DINING and taking advantage of VIEWS TO THE SIDE ELEVATION, it is enclosed with stone wall boundaries, has a delightful summer house and useful outbuilding for storage. A viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Directions: From the branch follow Derby Road, heading towards Ambergate and turn right on to Ripley Road the A610. Proceed along the A610 and then turn left on to Bullbridge Hill, continuing along Bullbridge Hill turn right on to Allen Lane. Follow Allan Lane passing the Red Lion Public House on the left hand side and join Front Street. The property is marked by our "for sale" board.
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.61m )
Having front elevation double glazed entrance door, front elevation double glazed window, tiled flooring, gas fireplace with back boiler, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage and door to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
A fitted kitchen having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and splashbacks, side elevation double glazed window and side elevation double glazed door leading to the rear.
Downstairs Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.73m )
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with shower over. Side elevation double glazed obscure window, gas central heating radiator, tiled splashback and flooring and built-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' into recess x 9' 2" ( 4.57m into recess x 2.79m )
Having two front elevation double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes, gas central heating radiator, wooden floor boards and slightly sloped ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted carpet and slightly sloping ceiling,
Externally the property occupies a pleasant location with a pretty front fore garden which is laid to gravel, complimented with mature planting/shrubs with a path leading to the storm porch and front door, as well as side access leading to the rear garden. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area PERFECT FOR ALFRESCO DINING and taking advantage of VIEWS TO THE SIDE ELEVATION, it is enclosed with stone wall boundaries, has a delightful summer house and useful outbuilding for storage.
Out Building 6' 1" x 5' 9" ( 1.85m x 1.75m )
Having power, lighting, rear elevation double glazed window and side elevation double glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.