1 bedroom apartment for saleWarwick Road, Solihull
Offers Over £130,000
- Retirement Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Dove house parade
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY !!! Situated in the popular area of Dove House Parade. Ground floor apartment with a short commute to the town centre, an ideal opportunity to purchase this retirement apartment.
Ground floor retirement apartment situated within the popular area of Dove house parade. A short commuting distance to Solihull town centre, an ideal opportunity to purchase this retirement apartment which has been well maintained throughout. The property benefits from electric heating, double glazing and must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The residence offers excellent communal facilities as well as an on site admin manager. The accommodation briefly comprises of:- entrance hall, attractive lounge, fitted kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom, communal lounge, ground floor and parking with acces to communal gardens.
Via a communal entrance, with a visitors and residents parking area.
Via a front door, with a useful storage cupboard housing the hot water boiler and doors off to:
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.89m x 3.10m )
Double glazed patio doors to front elevation, telephone point, TV aerial, a wall mounted electric heater and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, integrated electric hob, oven, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 19' 1" max x 9' 2" max ( 5.82m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and dressing unit, wall mounted electric heater, TV aerial and telephone point.
Extractor fan, W.C, tiled to splashback areas with a large shower cubicle.
Pleasant communal gardens to the rear of the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59092760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.